Sentences are given in the direct speech. Change them into the indirect speech.
1. Ramesh said, ‘I have finished my homework.’
2. The boy said, ‘Mummy, can I watch TV?’
3. ‘Will you help me?’ the man asked the passerby.
4. ‘You are sitting on my seat.’ the girl said.
5. ‘Where are you going?’ the man asked the boy.
6. ‘Who took my pen?’ the girl asked.
7. ‘Work hard,’ the teacher said.
8. ‘Wait here,’ mother said to the boy.
9. ‘Take this file to the secretary,’ the manager said to the clerk.
10. ‘Will you help me?’ The old man asked.
11. Ramesh said, ‘I met John yesterday.’
1. Ramesh said that he had finished his homework.
2. The boy asked his mother if he could watch TV.
3. The man asked the passerby if he would help him.
4. The girl said that I was sitting on her seat.
5. The man asked the boy where he was going.
6. The girl asked who had taken her pen.
7. The teacher advised the students to work hard.
8. The mother told the boy to wait there.
9. The manager asked the clerk to take that file to the secretary.
10. The old man asked me if I would help him.
11. Ramesh said that he had met John the previous day.