Sentences are given in the active voice. Change them into the passive.
1. I wrote an essay today.
2. She gave the beggar a coin.
3. You will need sodium bicarbonate for this experiment.
4. Bad people hurt good people.
5. Supriya took her mother to the hospital.
6. She threw stones at the dog.
7. The masons are building the house.
8. I am writing a novel.
9. She helped the boy.
10. She showed me the photograph.
11. Cats chase mice.
12. The pigeon does not make nests.
13. I don’t know Michael.
14. She does not eat meat.
15. They will not help anyone.
1. An essay was written by me.
2. The beggar was given a coin.
3. Sodium bicarbonate is needed for this experiment.
4. Good people are hurt by bad people.
5. Supriya’s mother was taken to the hospital.
6. Stones were thrown at the dog.
7. The house is being built by the masons.
8. A novel is being written by her.
9. The boy was helped by her.
10. I was shown the photograph. / The photograph was shown to me.
11. Mice are chased by cats.
12. Nests are not made by the pigeon.
13. Michael is not known to me.
14. Meat is not eaten by her.
15. No one will be helped by them.