Rewrite the following sentences correctly.
1. i met john at the post office
2. susan is an old friend of mine
3. chinese is difficult to learn
4. miss sophia is my teacher
5. who was the first woman to win the nobel prize for literature
6. he rules his family with a rod of iron
7. the flowers were like a carpet of gold
8. neither james nor virginia was at home
9. the film was neither well-made nor well-acted
10. i didn’t sing because pamela was there.
1. I met John at the post office.
2. Susan is an old friend of mine.
3. Chinese is difficult to learn.
4. Miss Sophia is my teacher.
5. Who was the first woman to win the Nobel Prize for Literature?
6. He rules his family with a rod of iron.
7. The flowers were like a carpet of gold.
8. Neither James nor Virginia was at home.
9. The film was neither well-made nor well-acted.
10. I didn’t sing because Pamela was there.
A declarative sentence always begins with a capital letter and ends with a full stop. An interrogative sentence always begins with a capital letter and ends with a question mark. Proper nouns always begin with a capital letter.