Make meaningful sentences in the present continuous tense.
1. She / a story / read.
2. The child / wait / his / for / father.
3. Who / at / stand / gate / the?
4. Less / I / eat / butter.
5. Slowly / my grandmother / walk / past.
6. David / stroll / a field / across / sunny / one / morning.
7. Hanging / a / trousers / pair / cupboard / in the.
8. Sharon / a cold / suffer/ from.
9. He / lessons / learn / his.
10. That / bigger / get / child / every day.
11. She / like / does not / disturbed /to / if / be / she / work.
12. Why / girl / that / on the table / stand?
1. She is reading a story.
2. The child is waiting for his father.
3. Who is standing at the gate?
4. I am eating less butter.
5. My grandmother was walking past slowly.
6. David is strolling across a field one sunny morning.
7. A pair of trousers is hanging in the cupboard.
8. Sharon is suffering from a cold.
9. He is learning his lessons.
10. That child is getting bigger everyday.
11. She does not like to be disturbed if she is working.
12. Why is that girl standing on the table?