Sentences are given in the active voice. Change them into the passive voice.
1. He teaches English.
2. The child is eating bananas.
3. She is writing a letter.
4. The master punished the servant.
5. He was writing a book.
6. Who wrote this letter?
7. Somebody cooks meal every day.
8. He wore a blue shirt.
9. May God bless you with happiness!
10. They are building a house.
11. I have finished the job.
12. I sent the report yesterday.
13. She bought a diamond necklace.
14. Somebody had stolen my purse.
1. English is taught by him.
2. Bananas are being eaten by the child.
3. A letter is being written by her.
4. The servant was punished by the master.
5. A book was being written by him.
6. By whom was this letter written?
7. Meal is cooked by someone every day.
8. A blue shirt was worn by him.
9. May you be blessed with happiness!
10. A house is being built by them.
11. The job has been finished by me.
12. The report was sent yesterday.
13. A diamond necklace was bought by her.
14. My purse had been stolen by somebody.