Sentences are given in the active voice. Change them into the passive.
1. John won the first prize.
2. They have appointed them as their monitor.
3. She has written two books.
4. I sent the parcel in the morning.
5. They made the boy drink the milk.
6. They asked him to wait.
7. They have invited me to their party.
8. They have called off their wedding.
9. Positive hydrogen atoms attract negative oxygen atoms.
10. They took the child to the doctor.
11. The abductors tortured the boy.
12. They hanged the criminal.
13. The masons are building the house.
1. The first prize was won by John.
2. He has been appointed as their monitor.
3. Two books have been written by her.
4. The parcel was sent in the morning.
5. The boy was made to drink the milk.
6. I was asked to wait.
7. I have been invited to their party.
8. Their wedding has been called off.
9. Negative oxygen atoms are attracted to positive hydrogen atoms.
10. The child was taken to the doctor.
11. The boy was tortured by his abductors.
12. The criminal was hanged by them.
13. The house is being built by the masons.