Sentences are given in the active voice. Change them into the passive voice.
1. I have finished the job.
2. They built this house in 1990.
3. He has bought a new car.
4. I wrote a letter.
5. They sent the parcel on Monday.
6. The police caught the thief yesterday.
7. She baked a cake.
8. I read a book.
9. She gave the beggar a five rupee coin.
10. The teacher praised the boy.
11. Everyone liked the idea.
12. Alice sang a song.
13. The dog bit the farmer.
14. He was painting the roof.
15. They were writing their exam.
16. Our team will win the first prize.
17. I am writing a story.
1. The job has been finished by me.
2. This house was built by them in 1990.
3. A new car has been bought by him.
4. A letter was written by me.
5. The parcel was sent on Monday.
6. The thief was caught by the police yesterday.
7. A cake was baked by her.
8. A book was read by me.
9. The beggar was given a five rupee coin (by her).
10. The boy was praised by the teacher.
11. The idea was liked (by everyone).
12. A song was sung by Alice.
13. The farmer was bitten by the dog.
14. The roof was being painted by him.
15. Their exam was being written by them.
16. The first prize will be won by our team.
17. A story is being written by me.