Rewrite the following changing the active sentences to passive and passive sentences to active.
1. The thieves have been arrested by the police.
2. The marvelous performance delivered by the children enthralled us.
3. He has been invited to their party.
4. We have shipped your order.
5. The girl recited the poem beautifully.
6. The guests enjoyed the party.
7. The child impressed everyone with his polite manners.
8. A girl from Chennai won the first prize.
9. The readers like the latest book of the writer.
10. They are painting the walls.
11. The car has been fixed by the mechanic.
12. She accepted their invitation with pleasure.
1. The police have arrested the thieves.
2. We were enthralled by the marvelous performance delivered by the children.
3. They have invited him to their party.
4. Your order has been shipped by us.
5. The poem was beautifully recited by the girl.
6. The party was enjoyed by the guests.
7. Everyone was impressed with the polite manners of the child.
8. The first prize was won by a girl from Chennai.
9. The latest book of the writer is liked by the readers.
10. The walls are being painted by them.
11. The car mechanic has fixed the car.
12. Their invitation was accepted (by her) with pleasure.