Change the following sentences into plural.
1. Can you solve this problem?
2. I would like to buy that shirt.
3. I have not been to that place.
4. That mango was very sweet.
5. I will buy this shirt.
6. Look at this painting.
7. Who planted this tree?
8. You can take this book.
9. I have to clean that window.
10. This dress has shrunk.
11. Who wrote this story?
12. I need to buy a shirt.
1. Can you solve these problems?
2. I would like to buy those shirts.
3. I have not been to those places.
4. Those mangoes were very sweet.
5. I will buy those shirts.
6. Look at those paintings.
7. Who planted those trees?
8. You can take those books.
9. I have to clean those windows.
10. These dresses have shrunk.
11. Who wrote these stories?
12. I need to buy some shirts.