Change the voice
1. James broke another window.
2. I know the answer.
3. She did not accept the invitation.
4. They have sold their house.
5. Ancient Indians knew the science of ship-building.
6. She showed me a nice portrait.
7. My mother knits sweaters.
8. He bought some land and two horses.
9. We will not tolerate this.
10. She has written two books.
11. They made a lot of profit.
12. He owns six apartments.
13. He donated all his money to charities.
14. He has won a jackpot.
15. The police have arrested the smugglers.
1. Another window was broken by James.
2. The answer is known to me.
3. The invitation was not accepted by her.
4. Their house has been sold by them.
5. The science of ship-building was known to ancient Indians.
6. I was shown a nice portrait by her.
7. Sweaters are knitted by my mother.
8. Some land and two horses were bought by him.
9. This will not be tolerated by us.
10. Two books have been written by her.
11. A lot of profit was made by them.
12. Six apartments are owned by him.
13. All his money was donated to charities (by him).
14. A jackpot has been won by him.
15. The smugglers have been arrested by the police.