Read the following sentences and find out the conditional form used in them.
1. She wouldn’t come if you didn’t invite her.
2. If I manage to save enough money, I will buy a car this year.
3. If I were you, I wouldn’t believe that story.
4. If he had been more careful, he wouldn’t have suffered that loss.
5. If I get the invitation, I will fly to Toronto next week.
6. I will make a cake if I have time.
7. If I had known, I wouldn’t have gone there.
8. Were you to win the lottery, what would you do?
1. Second conditional
2. First conditional
3. Second conditional
4. Third conditional
5. First conditional
6. First conditional
7. Third conditional
8. Second conditional