Sentences are given in the direct speech. Change them into the indirect speech.
1. He said, “I have got a toothache”.
2. Manu said, “I am very busy now”.
3. “Hurry up,” she said to us.
4. “Give me a cup of water,” he told her.
5. She said, “I am going to college.”
6. She said to me, “Thank you”
7. Raju said, “Gautam must go tomorrow”.
8. Geetha says, “My father is an Engineer.”
9. He said, “I have passed the physical test.”
10. She said to me, “You are my only friend.”
11. ‘I love you,’ he told me.
12. ‘Where are you going?’ James asked Mary.
1. He said that he had got a toothache.
2. Manu said that he was very busy then.
3. She told us to hurry up.
4. He asked her to give him a cup of water.
5. She said that she was going to college.
6. She thanked me.
7. Raju said that Gautam would have to go the following day.
8. Geetha says that her father is an Engineer.
9. He said that he had passed the physical test.
10. She told me that I was her only friend.
11. He told me that he loved me.
12. James asked Mary where she was going.