Change the following sentences into indirect speech.
1. ‘Are you a clever boy?’ the stranger asked Harry.
2. ‘Do you believe in God?’ the little girl asked me.
3. ‘Do you know the answer?’ the teacher asked the boy.
4. ‘Did you come here yesterday?’ the man asked the boy.
5. ‘Have you ever been to a zoo?’ Mr. Smith asked me.
6. ‘Did you have any difficulty in finding my address?’ the old woman asked me.
7. ‘Has your father gone to work?’ I asked the boy.
8. ‘May I go home?’ the girl asked.
9. ‘Shall we invite John to the party?’ Mark asked.
10. John asked Peter, ‘Have you seen my new car?’
1. The stranger asked Harry if / whether he was a clever boy.
2. The little girl asked me if / whether I believed in God.
3. The teacher asked the boy if he knew the answer.
4. The man asked the boy if he had gone there yesterday.
5. Mr. Smith asked me if I had ever been to a zoo.
6. The old woman asked me if I had any difficulty in finding her address.
7. I asked the boy if his father had gone to work.
8. The girl asked if she might go home.
9. Mark asked if they should invite John to the party.
10. John asked Peter if he had seen his new car.