Sentences are given in the direct speech. Change them into the indirect speech.
1. ‘Are you going to the party?’ Sam asked me.
2. Rajiv said, ‘I need something to eat.’
3. Martin said, ‘I don’t like this party.’
4. Salini asked, ‘Where is my bag?’
5. ‘Keep quiet,’ the teacher said to the boys.
6. Maria said, ‘I want to see the doctor.’
7. Sophia said, ‘I must apply for that job.’
8. ‘Where are you going?’ the policeman asked the woman.
9. ‘Why are you crying?’ asked Rahul.
10. ‘I will be working late tonight,’ Suma said to her mother.
11. ‘Where is my key?’ Manu asked his mother.
12. ‘Have you finished your homework?’ mother asked her son.
1. Sam asked me if I was going to the party.
2. Rajiv said that he needed something to eat.
3. Martin said that he didn’t like that party.
4. Salini asked where her bag was.
5. The teacher told the boys to keep quiet.
6. Maria said that she wanted to see the doctor.
7. Sophia said that she must apply for that job. / Sophia said that she had to apply for that job.
8. The policeman asked the woman where she was going.
9. Rahul asked me why I was crying.
10. Suma told her mother that she would be working late that night.
11. Manu asked his mother where his key was.
12. The mother asked her son if he had finished his homework.