Read the sentences given below and identify the tense form used in each of them.
1. They had been waiting for the train.
2. India has not won many Olympic gold medals.
3. The film was not interesting.
4. The boy was punished for lying.
5. Your order has been shipped.
6. The house is being built by masons.
7. Who are you waiting for?
8. We have been living in this street for well over ten years.
9. Trains will be running late.
10. The news is too good to be true.
1. past perfect continuous tense active
2. present perfect active
3. simple past tense active
4. simple past passive
5. present perfect tense passive
6. present continuous tense passive
7. present continuous tense active
8. present perfect continuous tense active
9. future continuous tense active
10. simple present tense active