From the given options choose the correct passive form of the active sentence.
1. Alice resembles a Greek goddess.
2. Everybody agreed with me.
3. This coat doesn’t fit me.
4. Mathews made a major error is the estimate.
5. They say that his company is in trouble.
1. None of these. (Verbs which refer to states do not have passive forms. Examples of such verbs are: fit, have, lack, resemble and suit.)
2. None of these. (Prepositional verbs like agree with and walk into are not normally used in the passive.)
3. None of these
4. A major error was made in the estimate by Mathews.
5. It is said that his company is in trouble.