Write sentences in present perfect tense using the words or phrases given in each question.
1. Jane / return / from / office.
2. She / write / a novel.
3. He / act / in / ten films.
4. I / not / receive / your / letter.
5. I / never / hear /of that / place.
6. She / lose / her / money.
7. Look / what / john / give / me!
8. Police / arrest / 80 suspected / drug traffickers / in raids.
9. A 24-year old / woman / kill / in an accident.
10. Honey / I / lose / my keys.
11. I / answer / six / phone calls / since / lunchtime.
12. I / study/ hard / for years.
1. Jane has returned from office.
2. She has written a novel.
3. He has acted in ten films.
4. I have not received your letter.
5. I have never heard of that place.
6. She has lost her money.
7. Look, what John has given me!
8. Police have arrested 80 suspected drug traffickers in raids.
9. A 24-year old woman has been killed in an accident.
10. Honey, I have lost my keys.
11. I have answered six phone calls since lunchtime.
12. I have studied hard for years.
The present perfect tense form is made with has / have + past participle form of the verb. Questions are made by putting has / have before the subject. Negative forms are made by putting not after has / have.
He has returned the parcel. (Affirmative)
He has not returned the parcel. (Negative)
Has he returned the parcel? (Question)