Change the following affirmative sentences into negative and interrogative sentences.
1. Mary earns a six figure salary.
2. She conducted herself well.
3. I made a cake yesterday.
4. She spent her childhood in Malaysia.
5. John took some books from the library.
6. Rahul reads a lot.
7. She recognized him at once.
8. She told a story.
9. I want to become a millionaire.
10. She lives with her grandparents.
1. Mary does not earn a six figure salary. / Does Mary earn a six figure salary?
2. She did not conduct herself well. / Did she conduct herself well?
3. I did not make a cake yesterday. / Did I make a cake yesterday?
4. She did not spend her childhood in Malaysia. / Did she spend her childhood in Malaysia?
5. John did not take any books from the library. / Did John take any books from the library? (Some is used in affirmative sentences; any is used in questions and negatives)
6. Rahul does not read much. / Does Rahul read a lot?
7. She did not recognize him at once. / Did she recognize him at once?
8. She did not tell a story. / Did she tell a story?
9. I do not want to become a millionaire. / Do I want to become a millionaire?
10. She does not live with her grandparents. / Does she live with her grandparents?