Change the following into reported speech. Choose the correct answer from the given options.
1. He said, ‘Hello! Where are you going?’
2. ‘Do you know when she will return?’ he asked.
3. He said, ‘Let’s go for a drive.’
4. ‘Hurrah! We have won!’ said the boys.
5. ‘Do what I say,’ said the old man to his sons.
1. He greeted me and asked where I was going.
2. He asked me if I knew when she would return.
3. He suggested that we should go for a drive.
4. The boys exclaimed that they had won.
5. The old man asked his sons to do what he said.