Change into reported speech
1. Rahul said, ‘I like fiction.’
2. The girl said, ‘I am writing a letter.’
3. The boy said to the girl, ‘I am waiting for you.’
4. The masons said, ‘We have finished the job.’
5. The boy said, ‘I have been selected.’
6. The teacher said to the girl, ‘Have you done your homework?’
7. The teacher said to the boy, ‘Work hard.’
8. The man said, ‘I have lost my bag.’
9. The traveler said, ‘Where is the nearest inn?’
10. I said to him, ‘Will you help me?’
1. Rahul said that he liked fiction.
2. The girl said that she was writing a letter.
3. The boy said that he was waiting for her.
4. The masons said that they had finished the job.
5. The boy said that he had been selected.
6. The teacher asked the girl if she had done her homework.
7. The teacher encouraged the boy to work hard.
8. The man said that he had lost his bag.
9. The traveler asked where the nearest inn was.
10. I asked him if he would help me.