Sentences are given in direct speech. Change them into indirect speech.
1. The teacher said to the boys, ‘Have you done your homework?’
2. The little girl asked the man, ‘Will you help me?’
3. Janaki said, ‘I have been reading this book.’
4. Mother said to the daughter, ‘Go and change your dress.’
5. Susie said, ‘I had read this book before I gave it to you.’
6. Mike said, ‘I will bring my piano.’
7. The officer told the clerk, ‘Bring me that file.’
8. Jane asked, ‘Have you read that book?’
9. Malathi asked, ‘Where is your watch?’
10. Sophia said, ‘I watched this movie last week.’
11. Mother asked, ‘What is the matter?’
12. Shyam said, ‘I can solve this problem.’
1. The teacher asked the boys if they had done their homework.
2. The little girl asked the man if he would help her.
3. Janaki said that she had been reading that book.
4. Mother told the daughter to go and change her dresses.
5. Susie said that she had read that book before she gave it to me.
6. Mike said that he would bring his piano.
7. The officer told the clerk to bring him that file.
8. Jane asked if I had read that book.
9. Malathi asked where my watch was.
10. Sophia said that she had watched that movie the previous week.
11. Mother asked what the matter was.
12. Shyam said that he could solve that problem.