Fill in the blanks with an appropriate tense form.
1. We often go to the cinema on Sundays.
2. He watches a lot of TV.
3. I can’t come out – I am doing my homework.
4. She is staying with her parents now.
5. She has been working in Mumbai for six months.
6. I am flying to New York next week.
7. I met Alice in the cafe.
8. When I was in Singapore, I often had lunch with her.
9. The family enjoyed an outing at the beach last weekend.
10. We were sitting in the kitchen when Dad came in.
11. I will phone you later.
12. She mothers her plants as she does her children.