Fill in the blanks.
12. He .................................. a great help.
All of these are possible here with different meanings.
- The show had begun before we reached the theatre.
- My sister is staying with us at the moment.
- I will have been working in this office for six years by next January.
- Mumbai had lost four tickets before rain interrupted the match.
- I had met him once before he went to Canada.
- When I was at university, I used to play tennis every day.
- Granny is arriving tomorrow.
- Stars give us heat and light.
- I have known her for ten years now.
- I could have become the President if I had contested the election.
- Do you know what she wants?
- He was always / has always been / had always been a great help.