Underline the adverbs in the following sentences.
1. Don’t speak loudly. We are in the church.
2. Can I come tomorrow?
3. Are you busy now?
4. Don’t worry. You will hear from us soon.
5. Listen carefully to what I say.
6. The sun is shining brightly.
7. I had a strange experience yesterday.
8. I wanted to talk to her but she hastily left the room.
9. He is standing outside.
10. This has been going on for a while.
11. She would never have been promoted if she hadn’t changed jobs.
12. Only you can do a thing like that.
13. You can always come and stay with us if you want to.
14. Next, I want to say something about the future.
15. He probably thinks that you don’t like him.