Sentences are given in the passive voice. You have to change them into the active voice.
1. This portrait was painted by my grandmother.
2. The injured boy was taken to the hospital.
3. She has been sacked.
4. I have been invited to their party.
5. She has been promoted.
6. The dog was beaten by its master.
7. He was run over by a speeding car.
8. The flowers have been plucked by the children.
9. My pen has been stolen.
10. The house is being built by the masons.
11. Short stories are written by her.
12. The thief has been arrested by the police.
13. Shoes are mended by cobblers.
14. Furniture is made by carpenters.
15. The mouse was being chased by the cat.
1. My grandmother painted this portrait.
2. They took the injured boy to the hospital.
3. They have sacked her.
4. They have invited me to their party.
5. They have promoted her.
6. The master beat the dog.
7. A speeding car ran over him.
8. The children have plucked the flowers.
9. Somebody has stolen my pen.
10. Masons are building the house.
11. She writes short stories.
12. The police have arrested the thief.
13. Cobblers mend shoes.
14. Carpenters make furniture.
15. The cat was chasing the mouse.