A part of the sentence has been underlined. From the given options choose the one that can replace the underlined part and make the sentence grammatically correct.
1. We have lived here since 10 years.
a) for 10 years
b) from10 years
c) during 10 years
2. He was accused with stealing the policeman’s helmet.
a) accused about
c) accused of
c) accused at
3. We have finished repairing the roof yesterday.
b) had finished
c) were finishing
4. His father has died 10 years ago.
b) had died
c) will have died
5. You won’t get well unless you are taking your medicine.
a) you will take
b) you take
c) you took
6. He has been living in this house since five years.
a) for five years
b) in five years
c) from five years
7. We are learning English for the past seven years.
b) have been learning
c) had been learning
8. When you finished your work yesterday?
a) When did you finish
b) When did you finished
c) When had you finished
9. He is ill for more than a week.
a) He has been ill
b) He has ill
c) He has being ill
10. Being a holiday, he went to see a film yesterday.
a) Yesterday being a holiday
b) Having been a holiday
c) Been a holiday
1. We have lived here for 10 years.
2. He was accused of stealing the policeman’s helmet.
3. We finished repairing the roof yesterday.
4. His father died 10 years ago.
5. You won’t get well unless you take your medicine.
6. He has been living in this house for five years.
7. We have been learning English for the past seven years.
8. When did you finish your work yesterday?
9. He has been ill for more than a week.
10. Yesterday being a holiday, he went to see a film.