Rewrite each sentence, making the meaning clear by changing the order of the words.
1. Peter saw a fox looking out of the window of the room.
2. Mother cooked a meal for the visitor made of oysters.
3. Peter’s hair needs cutting badly.
4. He telephoned asking me to come next Sunday today.
5. James made a sewing machine entirely from his head for his mother.
6. Uncle Thomas called his grandson who is over ninety.
7. The basket was carried by a girl full of flowers.
8. The boy wrote to the President who lives next door.
9. The boy wore a hat on his head made of jute fiber.
1. Looking out of the window of the room Peter saw a fox.
2. Mother cooked a meal made of oysters for the visitor.
3. Peter’s hair badly needs cutting.
4. He telephoned today asking me to come next Sunday.
5. James, entirely from his head, made a sewing machine for his mother.
6. Uncle Thomas, who is over ninety, called his granddaughter.
7. The basket full of flowers was carried by a girl.
8. The boy who lives next door wrote to the President.
9. The boy wore a hat made of jute fiber on his head.