Study the sentence given below.
- We will sail in an hour.
This sentence is in the simple future tense.
We can convert this sentence into the future continuous tense.
- We will be sailing in an hour.
We form the simple future tense by putting the first form of the verb (infinitive without to) after will / shall.
- She will come.
- I will help you.
We make the future continuous tense by putting be + ing form of the verb after will/shall.
She will be coming.
I will be helping you.
Change the future tense in these sentences into the future continuous tense.
1. At this time tomorrow, I will leave.
2. The baby will walk soon.
3. What will you do this evening?
4. Summer term will start on 20th.
5. She will come with us.
6. The plane will leave at 3 o’clock.
7. I will think of you.
8. He will attend the conference.
1. At this time tomorrow, I will be leaving.
2. The baby will be walking soon.
3. What will you be doing this evening?
4. Summer term will be starting on 20th.
5. She will be coming with us.
6. The plane will be leaving at 3 o’clock.
7. I will be thinking of you.
8. He will be attending the conference.