Sentences are given in the active voice. Change them into the passive voice.
1. I have completed the work.
2. Somebody has let the cat in.
3. We may win the match.
4. Do not insult the weak.
5. The nurse is looking after the patient.
6. The boy is feeding the sparrows.
7. Our army has defeated the enemy.
8. One should keep one’s promises.
9. They offered me a job.
10. The engineers located the fault in the machine.
11. Nobody could do anything.
12. I was surprised at his behavior.
13. Open the door.
14. His enemies killed him.
1. The work has been completed by me.
2. The cat has been let in.
3. The match may be won by us.
4. Let the weak not be insulted.
5. The patient is being looked after by the nurse.
6. The sparrows are being fed by the boy.
7. The enemy has been defeated by our army.
8. One’s promises should be kept.
9. I was offered a job by them.
10. The fault in the machine was located by the engineers.
11. Nothing could be done.
12. His behavior surprised me.
13. Let the door be opened.
14. He was killed by his enemies.