Combine the following sentences using the conjunctions given in the brackets.
1. He will not spend his money. He will not invest it. (neither…nor)
2. John is a doctor. His wife is a doctor. (both…and)
3. He is very ill. The doctors do not expect him to recover. (so…that)
4. Tom was down with flu. He could not attend the class. (because / as)
5. Iron is found in India. Coal is also found in India. (as well as)
6. I had no ticket. Still I was able to get in. (although)
7. John did not work hard. So he failed in the examination. (if)
8. He left home early. Still he arrived late. (although)
9. He is very fat. He cannot walk fast. (too)
10. He has to come in time. Otherwise, he will not be able to see me. (if / unless)
1. He will neither spend his money nor invest it.
2. Both John and his wife are doctors.
3. He is so ill that doctors do not expect him to recover.
4. As Tom was down with flu, he could not attend the class. / Tom could not attend the class because he was down with flu.
5. Iron as well as coal is found in India.
6. Although I had no ticket, I was able to get in.
7. If John worked hard, he would not fail in the examination.
8. Although he left home early, he arrived late.
9. He is too fat to walk fast.
10. If he does not come on time, he will not be able to see me. / Unless he comes on time, he will not be able to see me.