Identify the conditional forms used in the followed sentences.
1. If you pour oil on water, it floats.
2. She will come if you invite her.
3. She would have helped if you had requested more politely.
4. If you worked hard, you would pass.
5. If I were you, I wouldn’t do it.
6. If I had the time, I would come.
7. I would handle the situation better, if I were in charge.
8. If you had run a bit faster, you would have won.
9. I will buy a car, if I get my rise.
1. Zero conditional (In zero conditional, we use a simple present tense in both clauses.)
2. First conditional (In first conditional, we use a simple present tense in the if-clause and will + infinitive in the result clause.)
3. Third conditional (In third conditional, we use a past perfect tense in the if-clause and would have + past participle in the result clause.)
4. Second conditional (In a second conditional, we use simple past in the if-clause and would + infinitive in the result clause.)
5. Second conditional
6. Second conditional
7. Second conditional
8. Third conditional
9. First conditional