In the present perfect tense we make passive verb forms by putting has/have + been before the past participle form of the verb.
Sentences are given in the active voice. Change them into the passive.
1. I have finished the job.
2. The cat has drunk the milk.
3. The girls have plucked the flowers.
4. I have watched that movie.
5. Peter has broken another window.
6. I have written six letters.
7. Have you received the parcel?
8. Have they accepted the invitation?
9. I have known her for a long time.
10. Our team has won the championship.
11. She has mended her ways.
12. I have cooked dinner.
1. The job has been finished by me.
2. The milk has been drunk by the cat.
3. The flowers have been plucked by the girls.
4. That movie has been watched by me.
5. Another window has been broken by Peter.
6. Six letters have been written by me.
7. Has the parcel been received by you?
8. Has the invitation been accepted by them?
9. She has been known to me for a long time.
10. The championship has been won by our team.
11. Her ways have been mended by her.
12. Dinner has been cooked by me.