Study the examples given below.
You are free. Buy anything you like.
We can combine these two sentences using whatever.
You are free to buy whatever you like.
Another example is given below.
We went to many places. We saw beggars.
Wherever we went we saw beggars.
Combine the following sentences using whatever and wherever.
1. The boys were very hungry. They ate everything that we gave them.
2. Jack trusts me blindly. He believes everything that I say.
3. Anything may happen. Keep calm.
4. You can eat anything you want. It does not matter.
5. Mary had a little lamb. It followed her everywhere she went.
6. Go anywhere. You will find mosquitoes.
7. He worked in many places. He made friends everywhere.
8. You can go anywhere in Kerala. You will find coconut palms everywhere.
9. The writer visited many countries. Everywhere he was greeted with great enthusiasm.
1. The boys ate whatever we gave them.
2. Jack believes whatever I say.
3. Whatever happens, keep calm.
4. You can eat whatever you want.
5. The little lamb followed Mary wherever she went.
6. Wherever you go, you will find mosquitoes.
7. Wherever he worked, he made friends.
8. Wherever you go in Kerala, you will find coconut palms.
9. Wherever the writer went, he was greeted with great enthusiasm.