Change the following statements into questions
1. She moved to California last year.
2. We saw a crocodile at the zoo.
3. I am waiting for his reply.
4. She writes with her left hand.
5. She wants to be an engineer.
6. I made a cake yesterday.
7. She delivered a remarkable performance.
8. I asked him a question.
9. She has written a novel.
10. I have finished fixing the roof.
11. He lent me hundred dollars.
12. She asked him a question.
13. The teacher punished the boy.
14. The boy killed the spider.
15. She won an award.
16. The boys sang a song.
1. Did she move to California last year?
2. Did you see a crocodile at the zoo?
3. Are you waiting for his reply?
4. Does she write with her left hand?
5. Does she want to be an engineer?
6. Did I make a cake yesterday?
7. Did she deliver a remarkable performance?
8. Did you ask him a question?
9. Has she written a novel?
10. Have you finished fixing the roof?
11. Did he lend you hundred dollars?
12. Did she ask him a question?
13. Did the teacher punish the boy?
14. Did the boy kill the spider?
15. Did she win an award?
16. Did the boys sing a song?