From the given options find the word that means the same as the underlined word.
1. The committee was not disposed to hold another meeting.
2. The special TV report disrupted regular programming.
3. He dissipated his inheritance in less than six months.
4. If enough members dissent, the new bill won’t be approved.
5. A thunderstorm came up and dispersed the picnickers.
6. The boy’s recklessness dismayed his mother.
7. The disguised commandos slipped through the enemy’s defense.
8. Laws have been passed against religious discrimination.
9. The dog luckily disgorged the bone from his throat.
10. The plane would probably disintegrate at that high speed.
1. disposed = inclined
2. disrupted = interrupted
3. dissipated = wasted
4. dissent = disagree
5. dispersed = scattered
6. dismayed = distressed
7. disguised = camouflaged
8. discrimination = bias
9. disgorged = expelled
10. disintegrate = crumble