Change into indirect speech
1. The boy said, ‘I am very busy now.’
2. The mother said to the girl, ‘Where are you going?’
3. The teacher asked the student, ‘Have you done your homework?’
4. She said, ‘I have finished my job.’
5. He said, ‘My father is working in the garage.’
6. I said, ‘I have passed the examination.’
7. The man said, ‘The horse died in the night.’
8. He said to me, ‘I don’t believe you.’
9. I said to him, ‘I don’t believe you.’
10. He says, ‘I’m glad to be here in this evening.’
11. The teacher says, ‘The earth moves round the sun.’
12. The report says, ‘Global temperatures are rising.’
1. The boy said that he was very busy then.
2. The mother asked the girl where she was going.
3. The teacher asked the student if they had done their homework.
4. She said that she had finished her job.
5. He said that his father was working in the garage.
6. I said that I had passed the examination.
7. The man said that the horse had died in the night.
8. He told me that he didn’t believe me.
9. I told him that I didn’t believe him.
10. He says that he is glad to be here in this evening.
11. The teacher says that the earth moves round the sun.
12. The report says that global temperatures are rising.