Change the following sentences into the passive form.
1. R.K Narayan wrote this book.
2. I bought a diamond necklace.
3. I know him.
4. They invited me to their party.
5. I closed the doors and windows.
6. Our team expected to win the match.
7. Brutus accused Caesar of ambition.
8. He taught me to read Hindi.
9. One expects better behavior from an educated person.
10. They were watching the film The Titanic.
11. You must endure what you cannot cure.
12. The curator showed some ancient vessels.
13. The rules forbid passengers from crossing the track.
14. All desire wealth and some acquire it.
15. Abraham Lincoln emancipated four million African slaves.
1. This book was written by R.K Narayan.
2. A diamond necklace was bought by me.
3. He is known to me.
4. I was invited to their party.
5. The doors and windows were closed by me.
6. The match was expected to be won by our team.
7. Caesar was accused of ambition.
8. I was taught to read Hindi by him.
9. An educated person is expected to behave better.
10. The film The Titanic was being watched by them.
11. What cannot be cured must be endured.
12. Some ancient vessels were shown by the curator.
13. Passengers are forbidden from crossing the track.
14. Wealth is desired by all and acquired by some.
15. Four million African slaves were emancipated by Abraham Lincoln.