From the given options find the word that means the same as the underlined word.
1. His strength faded after the operation.
c) remained the same
2. An addressing machine facilitates the handling of bulk mail.
a) make things easier
b) slow down
c) make something redundant
3. She put on a façade of confidence to hide her nervousness.
4. The fox tried desperately to extricate itself from the trap.
5. She speaks German with facility.
6. It is a fallacy that everyone needs the same amount of sleep.
7. His religious fanaticism led him to execute heretics.
8. Freedom of the press is a farce under a dictatorship.
9. Meeting him was a fateful moment in his life.
10. It is not feasible to make the trip in one day.
1. faded = declined
2. facilitates = makes things easier
3. façade = pretense
4. extricate = liberate
5. facility = fluency
6. fallacy = illusion
7. fanaticism = obsession
8. farce = mockery
9. fateful = crucial
10. feasible = possible