Sentences are given in the active voice. Change them into the passive voice.
1. I write short stories.
2. All children watch cartoon programs.
3. He helps his wife.
4. Masons build houses.
5. I am writing a story.
6. They are planting flowers in the garden.
7. The boys are making a toy car.
8. The washer man is washing the clothes.
9. The goat is eating the leaves.
10. She is singing a song.
11. I have finished the job.
12. Raju has broken another window.
13. I have written six letters.
14. Have you received the parcel?
1. Short stories are written by me.
2. Cartoon programs are watched by all children.
3. His wife is helped by him.
4. Houses are built by masons.
5. A story is being written by me.
6. Flowers are being planted in the garden (by them).
7. A toy car is being made by the boys.
8. The clothes are being washed by the washer man.
9. The leaves are being eaten by the goat.
10. A song is being sung by her.
11. The job has been finished by me.
12. Another window has been broken by Raju.
13. Six letters have been written by me.
14. Has the parcel been received by you?